We are very excited to announce a brand new breeder scheme, which we are very proud of.
Having trialled with a few select breeders, we now feel we have tweaked our scheme in a way that works perfectly for both you as a breeder and new puppy owners.
We are very close to introducing our first weaning paste, which will be both delicate on small tummies and an ideal bone percentage. Too many times we see a high bone rate within a puppy formula which can sometimes lead to uncomfortable toilet times for those new babies.
As a breeder, and passionate dog owner herself, Carla has led the project for introducing a new breeder scheme that goes beyond just supplying you and the new owners food.
What are the benefits to the Betsy’s Scheme?
• We offer an attractive discount off every order, for you, as a breeder
• When you register a litter of puppies and they are approved with the KC, you will receive x1 free 500g pack of food for each puppy.
• You have the opportunity to invest in our exclusive Puppy Packs which consist of a variety of food, treats, bone broth, toys, feeding guide booklet with feeding advice inside. This is for you to hand over to your new owners when the puppy is ready to leave.
• Puppy owners also receive a discount off their first order, alongside some exclusive deals from fantastic suppliers working with Betsy’s.
What Do I Have to Do?
So, here’s what you have to do to apply to be a part of our breeder scheme.
• Drop us an email at email@example.com and detail your name, kennel affix, and brooding bitches. Your breed, approximately how many litters a year you have, alongside puppy average is also ideal.
We’d love to work with you! Get in touch and start your Betsy’s journey today.