It’s exciting times at Betsy’s HQ as today we have announced we are offering deliveries nationwide.
Betsy’s Packaging is in bio-degradable 500g tubs with recyclable sleeves and our ethos is to do what we can to save our brilliant planet.
So with that in mind, our products will be delivered in WoolCool packaging and liners. We have purposely avoided polystyrene, bubble wrap and shrink wrap because we are so conscious of our environmental impact. WoolCool has proven to perform better than polystyrene and keeps products nice and frozen during transit.
And even better – you can help.
It’s super simple too. Whenever you receive a Betsy’s order, just save the wool liners as these can be re-used. Once you have received three boxes, simply send the liners back to us (Hermes do a fantastic collection service) include your return address within the packaging and send to: Betsy’s Raw Food, Unit 19, Second Drove, Peterborough PE1 5XA. As a thank you, we will send out some tasty treats for your dog to enjoy which will cover your postage costs.
Here’s some things you need to know about our deliveries:
- Once your order is placed, you’ll receive a notification via email to acknowledge we have received your order. Once you get another email confirming your order has been ‘completed’ this means we have sent the delivery and you will receive it the next working day before midday. Orders are picked and packed on a 1-2 day turnaround.
- We will request deliveries are not returned to us, so please let us know of a safe place we can leave your delivery if you’re not home.
- We can now send orders that are 6kg, but 12kg would be preferable to ensure the product stays frozen.
- If you provide us with your email or mobile number, you will receive updates on your parcels whereabouts.
- Delivery costs between 12kg – 20kg are £10, then £10 thereafter for each 20kg.
- Please note, we can only deliver to Mainland UK. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Betsy is very excited as she knows all her friends far and wide will now be able to taste her fantastic quality food! Enjoy!
News Regarding our collection service.
You are welcome to collect your order from Betsy’s HQ (Unit 19, Second Drove, Fengate, Peterborough PE1 5XA) at no charge, simply select ‘Local Pickup’ at the checkout.
The office is open and welcomes you for collection on:
Every Saturday between 9am – 12pm.
Please ensure you pop over to our Facebook Page and request an appointment slot so we can have your order ready and waiting.