Betsy’s Raw Food offers next day delivery on all orders placed Monday – Thursday before 12, noon. Any orders placed Thursday after 12, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, will be packed over the weekend and sent Monday for a Tuesday Delivery.
Our deliveries arrive in small, brown, Betsy’s marked boxes which are recyclable. Inside will be two liners to keep your product cool. If you’d like to receive £5 off a future order, simply send back the liners (we require a minimum of six) and make a note inside of your details so we can provide you with an offer code.
Please return all liners to: Betsy’s Raw Food, Unit 19, Second Drove, Peterborough PE1 5XA.
We can also send Bone Broth and Treats separately, up to four in a bag for just £3.95.
Here’s some quick information on ordering with Betsy’s:
- Upon ordering, you will receive an acknowledgement email. You will then receive an email once your order has been dispatched and you can expect that to arrive the next working day.
- We use APC overnight, so if you provide us with an email address and a mobile number you should be updated on your order. If you are not, you can get in touch with us and we can offer you a time-slot as to when you should receive your order.
- If you’re not there, don’t worry, we mark all orders to be left in a safe place and not to be returned to the depot.
- We can now send orders that are 6kg, but 12kg would be preferable to ensure the product stays frozen.
- Delivery costs are as follows; between 12kg – 20kg = £10; then £10 thereafter for each 20kg. Orders over 50kg automatically switch to free delivery.
- Please note, we can only deliver to Mainland UK. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Are you collecting?
You are welcome to collect your order from Betsy’s HQ (Unit 19, Second Drove, Fengate, Peterborough PE1 5XA) at no charge, simply select ‘Local Pickup’ at the checkout.
The office is open and welcomes you for collection on:
Every Saturday between 9am – 12pm.